I had a doctor appointment today...I made a small amount of progress since yesterday...we scheduled the induction for tomorrow. We then walked out of the doctor's office and I had a one long killer contraction! He has sinced dropped lower and the contractions have increased again...so one way or another we are going to have this baby and soon! We may be back at the hospital tonight or we will check-in in the morning. Wahoooo! The end is near and then the real fun begins! Can't wait to hold our little guy!
I'm very grateful to have Mama still here...the 3 of us will head out quite early in the morning to be all checked in and ready to go by 7:30 a.m. I anticipate that tomorrow will be a long day. Please keep us in your prayers. We are very hopeful that we will have a great delivery and be able to avoid a c-section, but our real goal is a healthy baby. We will send an update as soon as there is news.
Love,
Rachel & Mark
Adventures I am living...... things I have learned......things I continue to study..... the people I love.....Goals.....Hopes.....Dreams......sometimes Fears......... And lots of Photos! .................................. (Formerly known as: The Adventures of a Southern Transplant Stuck at the Northpole)
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
We ARE going to have a baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment