Adventures I am living...... things I have learned......things I continue to study..... the people I love.....Goals.....Hopes.....Dreams......sometimes Fears......... And lots of Photos! .................................. (Formerly known as: The Adventures of a Southern Transplant Stuck at the Northpole)
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Ryan Got Shoes!
Ryan got his first shoes today. They are the cutest little water shoes. (I will get pictures up soon.) Shopping for shoes for his little chubby foot proved more challenging than we expected, but we finally found some. We put them on after we got home and he walked all around the house holding on to my hands. It's so cute! Then we went outside. He managed the shoes pretty well and seemed to really like that he could walk around on the concrete and it didn't hurt his feet. Before the shoes, he had been so cute...he would put one foot down on the patio or the grass and hold the other one up...."that feels funny"...he just wasn't sure about that at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment