There is a lot going on....Ryan and I are packing to head south for the holidays. Mark will join us next week. Unfortunately for us, Braden will spend Christmas with his mother, so he can't join us. I'm really short on time, so I have opted to upload a bunch of new albums/photos for now and will try to write an update soon.
Just real quickly, Mark is in the interview process with about 6 companies. He is doing and awesome job! He had 2 executive interviews for the 1st choice job today and they went really well. We know that he is among several other applicants competing for this role, but we really hope and pray that this is Mark's job. He is very excited about it. The others are all really good prospects as well...things are happening. We hope to start the new year with a new job!!!
Don't forget that you are always welcome to leave a comment and let me know that you stopped by....
No comments:
Post a Comment