Thursday, April 19, 2007

Photo Update...

Hope these come thru! The best photo of me, was not the best shot of my belly...We took the belly pictures today...you know how you think you don't look to bad until you see yourself in pictures...oh well...I still prefer the back of the camera...One shot from Braden's birthday - we surprised him at his ski club meeting with a cake.Shadow in the snow...this was the snow "dump" that we had in March.

We surprised Braden at his school ski club event...a cake for his 13th birthday.

this is a southern cat desperate for a little time outside...I think he was tracking a bunny that apparently sleeps under our deck in the winter, but he was quite baffled by the snow (I know the feeling!). No worries - Shadow is not going to harm the bunny.

Ok...so who's idea was it to compare me to the big red door???

Is there a flattering shot when you are pregnant? Hmmm? I was huge and loving being pregnant!!

No comments: