Well, I suddenly "popped" this week and we finally got around to taking some photos of my belly...keep in mind that I prefer to be on the otherside of the camera and this was at the end of a very long day (left home at 6:00 a.m. and these were taken after I returned from work)...they are taken right at 24 weeks. I had no idea that we were getting such harsh shadows...inside the lighting was horrible...outside I was staring into the sun - windchill was 15 below and the ground was icy, so we didn't stray to far from the front door...will try to do better next time. The red sweater is the beautiful one that Aunt Carol picked out. The black one is a real favorite that I got when I went back to Motherhood with my credits and gift card...thanks again to our wonderful family for the beautiful clothes! The pictures really don't do the black one justice. It is really pretty and looks nice enough that I was able to wear it for our board meeting at work.


No comments:
Post a Comment