Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

We went to Alabama for a grand reunion this Thanksgiving! It was spectacular. Almost everyone was there! Only Braden, Cousin Kelly and her daughter Taylor, and Cousin Emily were missing. We had nearly 30 people for Thanksgiving dinner! Wow! Everyone enjoyed themselves so much that there are talks of an annual gathering. This should be fun! I'm expecting (and hopeful) that the next one will be planned for after you are born. A 20 hour car ride (one-way) when you are 12 weeks pregnant is no picnic! Daddy took really good care of us and the trip was totally worth it. We had a wonderful time. Everyone is happily anticipating your arrival next June!

One of the most special moments...Aunt Carol, Aunt Amanda and Grandma worked together to surpise me with a shower of wonderful gifts. Grandma, Papa, Aunt Carol, Uncle Chris, Campbell, Aunt Amanda, Uncle Russ, and Grandma Calloway all gathered around while I opened up presents and we all snacked on beautiful baby shower cookies. They gave me wonderful maternity clothes, so that I will have something to wear as we go thru the next few months of our journey together. They have also spoiled me with a gift certificate for a pedicure. I look forward to using that in the spring as I know my feet and ankles will be swelling and I will want pretty toes for my summer sandals. What a treat! I was so toally surprised by the whole thing...I cried and cried. It was truly wonderful.








Yes this post is out of order...I can't figure out how to move it down...hmmmmm???

No comments: