Woohooo! We are 1/2 way! Tuesday we had our anatomy ultrasound and baby is measuring 9 days ahead and very healthy - currently weighs 13 ounces (right on target). At next week's doctor appointment, we should find out if they will move our due date back. We are currently estimated to be due on June 11, but we may end up closer to the 1st. We'll see... What we do know is...IT'S A BOY!!!
He has been very active in previous ultrasounds...on Tuesday, well all I can say is he is is Father's son...this is one laid back little guy. He was litterally lounging back with his ankles crossed, one hand behind his head, and the other arm appeared to be waving at us. The technician teased us that this kid as his own t.v. remote. I can't think about it without chuckling. It was quite the site!
This is baby's profile... the face is pretty clear and you can almost make out an arm waving in the air.
Here's his arm...it's amazing to be able to count his fingers!
Even the technician remarked on his long skinny foot...
This is a view of his legs crossed at the ankles...imagine that baby is sitting on a glass top table and you are looking up at him from below the table...his bottom is where you see the "R" on top of the image and the feet are to the left...the white spot above and just to the left of the "R" is a hand.
This is the same view from under the table, but he uncrossed his legs making his gender quite obvious...you are seeing the 2 thigh bones forming a V...Oh Boy!!!
Adventures I am living...... things I have learned......things I continue to study..... the people I love.....Goals.....Hopes.....Dreams......sometimes Fears......... And lots of Photos! .................................. (Formerly known as: The Adventures of a Southern Transplant Stuck at the Northpole)
Saturday, January 20, 2007
Woohoo! We are 1/2 Way there...Baby Update - New Pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment