Thursday, October 26, 2006

We saw Zippy!!!

Wooohooo! We saw your little heart beating at 154 BPM....It's a moment that Daddy and I will never forget. I cried and he laughed and cheered. We were ecstatic! You are measuring just about 1/2 inch long. I'm so glad you are doing so well. We can't wait to see you grow! So tiny and yet you are already loved sooooo much!

Zippy is just one more nickname from Daddy...watching your little heart beat so strong and fast was amazing. Daddy said you were just "zipping" along!

You had your first portrait made yesterday. I'm having trouble getting it to attach, but hope to update this in the future. We are looking forward to many more pictures!

Edited from original post of October 26, 2006 - at this ultrasound you were 7 weeks and 3 days...hopefully I'll get the pictures added one day. Our due date was moved from June 8th to June 11th!

No comments: